Skip to content
- Emphasize that the safeguarding of territorial assets (cultural and natural) with latent value for innovation contributes to the sustainable development of low-density territories;
- Contribute to the development of human and social capital in the process of sustainable economic growth and inclusive well-being;
- Identify the main drivers of successful innovation in low-density territories that can boost internationalization;
- Understand the implications (obstacles and benefits) in the digital transition of rural tourism destinations;
Theoretical and Conceptual Structures
- Resource Dependency Theory;
- Theory of cumulative attraction;
- Theory of rurality;
- Cognitive linguistics.
- Content analysis;
- Analysis of social networks;
- Multivariate exploratory analysis;
- Spatial analysis and modeling.
- Co-design of governance policies;
- Design destination marketing strategies;
- Promote active aging and the well-being of local communities.